WORK IT is owned by a SURVIVOR
Michelle uses fitness to keep herself strong in her battle against breast cancer.
WORK IT is a black, female owned business
Work It welcomes all humans to our studio.
WORK IT is COVID-19 Certified
We continually keep your safety and well being in mind.
WORK IT is a local, family owned business
Every dollar we make goes right back into the business to give you the best experience possible.
“I’m the ‘behind the scenes’ guy crunching the numbers and cleaning the studio. Oh, and I’m also a certified X-Pert Pole Fitness instructor!”
“I’m the creative side of WORK IT! My mom put me in dance class when I was 2 1/2 years old and bell bottoms were in style. I’ve been dancing ever since.”
Professional Pole Dancing:
- Gold metal winner 2016 Pole Sport Organization Professional Artistic – Northeast Regional
- Bronze metal winner 2014 Pole Sport Organization Northeast Artistic Championship (Pro-level and national qualifier)
- Workshop instructor at International Pole Expo, Las Vegas 2014
- Workshop instructor at International Pole Convention, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Professional Pole Aerial Artist
- Pole Sport Organization Pro-Level Judge
- American Pole Fitness Association Judge
- Performance and competition coach
Pro Dance Career:
- New England Patriot Cheerleader “Rookie of the Year”
- Pro dancer for NFL, WNFL, CBA, USBL, AHL, MiLB, AFL, AFL2
- Professional Bellydancer
- Professional Burlesque Dancer
- Creator: Tone &Tighten and Dance Yourself Fit fitness videos
- Appears in 24 professional fitness videos
- National TV, radio, and magazine appearances