Late arrivals CANNOT be allowed into class and WILL be considered A LATE CANCEL.
- Plan your arrival for 15 minutes before the start of your class.
- Being in your spot (not walking in) ready to begin 5 min before your class start time is considered on time. This time will be used for our Covid-19 check in procedures , gathering any needed equipment, and help you to plan for any unforeseen delays.
- Please plan for traffic, parking and be on time to avoid loosing your class or being charged a late cancellation fee.
We honestly HATE locking anyone out so please show up on time!
Please understand our policy is for good reason:
- YOUR SAFETY – Our classes require you to be present for every minute of the class. A proper warm up is essential for keeping your body safer from injury.
- EVERYONE’S SECURITY – We lock our studio doors to make sure the only people in the studio are suppose to be there.
- RESPECT FOR OTHERS – Our students and instructors may have traveled, found childcare, and fought traffic to be here. They are entitled to have the full length of their class and have it start and stop on time.