International Pole Athlete Rafaela Montanaro will be visiting Work It Dance and Fitness for
an exciting POLE JAM!!!
FRIDAY APRIL 19th 7:00-10:00PM
Register HERE Only 18 spots total!
What is a Pole Jam?
An informal gathering where pole dancers of all levels can share moves, tips, and technique. This is a great opportunity to learn from a pole celebrity as well as from each other!
Feel free to bring adult beverages and snacks for after the pole!
About Rafaela Montanaro:
Rafaela is from São Paulo, Brazil. She started in gymnastics at the age of 3, and quit at 12. Soon after she began studying classical ballet, jazz and modern dance. At the age of 16, she joined the circus where she trained mostly in hand balancing. When she was 17, she started training in kung-fu, and made the national team in 2006.
In 2008 she graduated from college with a Physical Education masters degree.
She started poling at the beginning of 2009, and since then received many titles including:
• South America Bi-Champion 2012
• Pole Fit Champion at IPC 2012
• 5th Place at Pole Art 2012
• 2nd Place at Pole World Cup 2011
• Brazilian National Champion 2011
• Pole Fit Champion at IPC 2010
• Best Tricks at Miss Pole Dance World 2010
• 3rd place at Miss Pole Dance World 2010
• South American Champion 2009
• Brazilian National Champion 2009
Watch Rafaela perform by clicking HERE